Personal Training – P90X !
You’ve seen it on TV, now go from regular to ripped in 90 days at CFC!
If you want to get in the best shape of your life, the P90X® Extreme Fitness system is the program for you and is now available at CFC! P90X® uses the science of Muscle Confusion™ to constantly challenge your body with new moves and routines. So your results never plateau, and you get in better shape in less time.
P90X is a compilation of highly diverse and intense workouts. It’s a total-body program that incorporates strength training, cardio, core work, yoga, and flexibility. Working with a coach we will customize your approach to get the results your after.
You’ll also get the complete P90X 3-Phase nutrition plan, the P90X fitness guide, the P90X calendar, and 24/7 coach support for access to your in-club P90X experts.
The P90X program begins and ends with a fit test and photo. We do this to accurately track progress and goals for all of our clients.
P90X Fitness Workouts includes:
• Chest & Back: Upper body exercises for strength and definition.
• Plyometrics: An explosive jumping cardio routine.
• Shoulders & Arms: A combination of pressing, curling, and fly movements will help you get stronger and more defined.
• Yoga X: Strength, balance, and flexibility will enhance your physique and calm your mind.
• Legs & Back: Squat, lunge, and pull for an allover workout.
• Kenpo X: Punching and kicking for endurance, balance, coordination, and cardio.
• X Stretch: Prevent injuries and enhance athletic performance.
• Core Synergistics: Intense exercises to build and support the core.
• Chest, Shoulders & Triceps: Targeted strength and upper-body exercises.
• Back & Biceps: Tone and tighten these showcase muscles.
• Cardio X: A low-impact, fat-burning cardio routine.
• Ab Ripper X: Sculpt your six-pack and work your entire core.
P90X Schedule – Starts January 7, 2013 !!!
Space is LIMITED. Click on the ‘R’ button in the calendar below to reserve spots in classes you want to attend. Not all classes below require reservations. Those that do have the ‘R’ button below them.